Sometimes, a restart is required, either for QuarkDispatch or for the entire QPS server. Here is how to restart QuarkDispatch:
1. Connect to Server.
2. Confirm no one is connected to Dispatch (log them off if they are -- preferably from their desktop).
3. Click "Shutdown QuarkDisptach" button and enter the "Admin" password.
4. Restart server (optional).
5. Ensure the QPS server share is mounted (or local).
6. Launch QLAServer.command
7. Launch QuarkDispatch from dock (it can take up to 20 minutes to launch).