Here are the steps to connect to QPS when using a VPN outside of your office (provided you are using a VPN to connect to your office network):
1. Open your VPN application and connect to your network. The steps differ depending on which application you're using. Check with your system administrator if you need assistance.
2. Once connected, select the appropriate QPS application (Quark XPress, Quark Connect, or Quark Copy Desk). When the application loads it will require some information to get connected. Hold down the blue button with 2 arrows in it and select “Other Quark Dispatch…”
* Enter the IP address for your server.
* Enter the Port Number (the standard port for QPS is 34278).
* Click OK.
* Enter your username and password.
* Click OK. You should now be logged in to QPS as usual.