- Open the (Cisco) VPNClient from your Applications folder. (Contact us if you don't have the software.)
- Select your office VPN connection entry and click Connect.
- At the prompt, enter your VPN username and password. If successful you will be connected to the office network.
- Under the Go menu in the Finder choose “Connect to Server…”
- Enter your SERVER NAME (or SERVER IP) in the Server Address field.
- Hit the Connect button and enter your server username and password.
NOTE: To disconnect from the office network, first disconnect from the Server, then go to VPNClient and click Disconnect. If you do not disconnect from the file server before disconnecting the VPN you will experience the spinning “beachball”.