If the project is corrupt, you can perform the following steps to perform a "thumbnail drag" on the project:
- Open the project.
- Go to Layout > Layout Properties and note down the project specifications.
- Create a new project with exact specifications.
- Change the view of both the projects to thumbnail view (view > Thumbnails)
- Tile the projects (Window > Tile)
- Select all the pages from the corrupted project while holding down the shift key.
- Drag these pages to the new project, under the blank page that you see.
- Close the corrupted project.
- Change the view of the new project to 'actual size'.
- From the Page Layout, delete the first blank page.
- Save the project as a new asset.
- Check-in the Project as a new asset.
Please note that the project will lose all its attachments after thumbnail drag and you will need to reattach the articles.