- Ask the Forget Computers Support Desk if your office has a stored VPN profile. If you have one, then we'll send it your way
- Download, unzip and double-click to install the VPN profile on your Mac.
- This will open System Preferences. Click Apply and then Connect (you'll need your username and password).
- Once the VPN connection is established choose Command-K from the Finder (or Go > Connect to Sever from the menu bar) and enter your server address, then connect using the same username and password as the VPN connection.
Obtain the following VPN information from us (or your current IT provider):
• Server Address
• Account Name and Password
• Shared Secret
• Group Name
Then following these instructions: http://kb.liquidweb.com/how-to-mac-os-x-cisco-vpn-set-up/